Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Beg The Chief Information Commissioner Again...

Is CIC "santhusht" ?

from divakar snatarajan
to pkp.shreyaskar@nic.in
date Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 4:33 PM
subject Is CIC "santhusht" ?
mailed-by gmail.com


Sir,

Thank you for your assurance of Jan 12,2008

Kindly note that a CD containing copious evidence of my nearly two decade long incarceration due to my resistance to corruption, has been sent to you through DTDC courier on 11/01/08. NoF03058774.

In keeping with the spirit of the RTI Act 2005, I shall appreciate more specific information as to how the CIC intends to proceed on this matter and whether I could be of any more assistance in providing information about the brutality I am suffering.

Dates would be welcome too.

Sincerely,

Divakar

No comments: